La organización ofrece un programa abierto a la participación a través de la presentación de comunicaciones y posters digitales de acuerdo a la siguiente normativa:
Los autores que deseen publicar su abstract en la OJSM, deberán remitirlo también en inglés, teniendo en cuenta las siguientes normas**.
**OJSM Abstract Submission Guidelines
The following items are required for publication:
1. A list of all abstracts in order of appearance should be submitted to the managing editor, Colleen Briars email@example.com). Please use the Abstract Submissions Spreadsheet for this purpose (see point 2 below). A DOI (digital object identifier) number will then be assigned to each abstract, and the spreadsheet will be sent back to you.
2. On behalf of all abstract authors, the participating society must provide permission for OJSM to publish the abstracts by (1) completing the Publications Permission Form and (2) confirming on the Abstract Submissions Spreadsheet (Schedule A) that permission has been received for each abstract. Participating societies should retain signed Publications Permission Forms in the event that a question is raised regarding permission. Abstracts will not be accepted until this process has been completed.
3. Abstracts should be submitted in English and clearly and concisely written; they may be unstructured or structured, as appropriate. Authors are required to submit their abstracts in the OJSM Abstracts Template to ensure that they conforms to the Journal’s layout, style, and legal requirements. Each abstract must be in a separate Word file, named according to DOI number (note: please use “_” in place of “/” when saving documents). Abstracts submitted in a different format will be returned.
4. The participating society will be held responsible for submitting each abstract with the correct volume and issue number, as provided by the managing editor. This will be assigned when the Abstracts Spreadsheet is returned to the participating society.
5. Only abstracts presented at the participating society’s meeting in the form of original research poster or podium presentations may be submitted for publication.
Please note, meeting and poster abstracts are not copyedited or proofread. Authors are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the contents as submitted.
Para cualquier consulta: firstname.lastname@example.org